Opulence Indica Shatter Bars
What are Shatter Bars?
Shatter Bars are chocolate bars that have been infused with high-quality cannabis extracts. They’re expertly designed to meet all your edible needs, from pain relief and better sleep to enhanced relaxation and creativity.
Each of our Shatter Bars is divided into 24 squares of tasty, perfectly dosed chocolate for easy management. They’re available in a range of flavours and strengths, so you can easily find a bar that has a delicious taste and provides optimal results.
At Opulence, we don’t think you shouldn’t have to compromise on flavour to get the effects of an edible. That’s why we make Shatter Bars in many different flavours and strengths, so you can have the best of both worlds.
Our indica Shatter Bars are great for days when you want to chill out, or for evenings when you’re struggling to fall asleep. These bars are available in the following flavours and strengths:
Milk Chocolate & Vegan Dark Chocolate
250mg | 500mg
Milk Chocolate – Sugar; unsweetened chocolate; cocoa butter; whole milk powder; nonfat dry milk; soy lecithin (an emulsifier); natural vanilla flavour.
Vegan Dark – Unsweetened chocolate; sugar; cocoa butter; soy lecithin (an emulsifier); natural vanilla flavour; botanical terpenes.
Are Shatter Bars Safe?
Shatter Bars are generally considered safe for those who are of age.
We make all of our cannabis confections using only the highest quality ingredients. This includes locally grown cannabis, which we get from farmers we know and trust.
Because of the care we put into our products, we feel confident in saying that we offer some of the safest and most effective edibles in Vancouver.
Shatter Bars and other types of cannabis edibles are safe for most people to consume. However, for the most enjoyable, effective cannabis experience, you should understand proper dosing.
We generally recommend sticking to the following dosing guidelines:
- Beginners: 0-2.5 mg
- For most people, this is a safe entry-level dosage that will help you to determine if cannabis is right for you. A 0-2.5 mg serving can provide mild pain, stress, and anxiety relief. It may also modestly improve your focus and creativity.
- Casual Consumers: 2.5-15 mg
- This dosage may mildly impair your coordination and alter your sense of perception. It can also provide mild pain relief.
- Regular Consumers: 15-30 MG
- This dosage will produce a strong sense of euphoria. It may also cause coordination and perception impairments.
- Experienced Consumers: 30-50 MG
- This dosage produces a very strong sense of euphoria. It is more likely than other doses to impair perception and coordination.
- Pain Management: 50-100 MG
- We recommend this dose for those who are struggling with higher levels of pain. It is highly likely to impair perception and can produce more intense side effects, like a rapid heart rate and feelings of nausea.
To calculate the amount of cannabis in one square of a Shatter Bar, divide the strength of the bar by 24 (the number of squares). For example, if you have a 500 mg bar, each square would contain about 20 mg.
How Long Does it Take for Shatter Bars to Kick In?
When you consume an edible, the cannabis has to work its way through the digestive system before being absorbed. When you smoke or vape, on the other hand, it hits your bloodstream almost instantly.
Some people make the mistake of assuming edibles aren’t working because it takes longer to feel their effects. As a result, they eat more chocolate than they need and end up experiencing a more intense high than they planned or wanted.
To avoid this problem, give your body ample time to digest and absorb the cannabis after eating an edible. At least 30-60 minutes is typical for most people.
Be patient and give the edible time to do its job. This is particularly important if you’re new to cannabis edibles or if it’s been a long time since you last consumed any.