Step 1. Order
Order your marijuana products from our online cannabis shop.
Step 2. Pay
Send payment via Interact e-transfer to [email protected]
Step 3. Packing
Your marijuana products are shipped in vacuum-sealed smell-proof bags and discreet packaging.
Step 4. Shipping
Express delivery across Canada. Shipping takes 1-3 business days for major cities.
To buy weed online from BC Bud Express you must be at least 19 years old and your ship-to address must be in Canada. We never ship outside of Canada. Please note that we do not deliver to Nunavut.
Customers must verify their age by confirming that they are 19 years or older upon entering the site.
Your order will be discreetly packaged and double vacuum-sealed to protect and maintain your privacy. We ship using Xpresspost mailers with no indication of what is inside.
Yes, as long as your order has not been shipped. Email us at [email protected] and our friendly customer service will update your order! Hours of operation are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PST.
Total time from payment to delivery may vary between 2-5 days. Holidays may slow these times, and very rural areas may take a bit longer. We are no longer able to send packages to Nunavut because of an issue with a Canada Post routing station.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on placing your order online with BC Bud Express:
1. Locate the products you are interested in ordering by going to https://bcbx.delivery/shop/
2. Click on the desired product(s), choose your quantity then click “Add to Cart.
3. When you have all your products in your shopping cart and are ready to Checkout, click on the shopping cart icon, and you will be redirected to the View Cart page
4. Check to see if everything looks right, if you have a coupon code, enter in the code and click Apply Coupon. When you are ready click on the Proceed to Checkout button.
5. In the Checkout page, you will need to log in with your email address and password. If this is your first time registering with us, you will need to provide your email and choose a password, and an account will be set up for you.
6. Once you’ve filled in all the required fields, you’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions (located on the bottom of the page) then click “Place Order.”
7. On the Checkout Confirmation page, you will see your order number and instructions on sending an Interac E-transfer. Orders only ship after E-transfer has been received.
8. Once we collect your E-Transfer, your order will be processed and will ship the following business day. We’ll email your Xpresspost tracking number as soon as available.
9. Congrats, you have now placed your order!
Shipping & handling charges are set to match the rates from Canada Post. Currently, that is $20 for Xpresspost. If you spend $250 or more shipping is FREE!
Payment is made using Interac E-transfer. If you use online banking with a Canadian bank or credit union, then sending a transfer takes just a couple of minutes.Instructions will be provided with your online invoice and orders ship only after E-Transfer have been received. If we receive your payment by 12 PM PST (3 PM EST), your order ships that business day, or else it ships the next business day.If you are new to Interac E-transfers, please visit http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html
Once you’ve placed your order, the next step in the process will be to submit an Interac E-transfer. Your order will be kept on hold until we receive your E-transfer. If we do not receive your payment within 4 hours, your order will be canceled.
BC Bud Express’s pricing is based on quality, branding, and demand. We pride ourselves on our fair prices and we are sure you will agree.
BC Bud Express assumes no responsibility for lost orders due to:*Mistakes made by the postal offices.*The wrong address was given by the customer.*Damage to order by postal service.*Expired PO BOX numbers.*If your package is damaged or does not show up, we may administer a coupon towards your next purchase.
We are one of over 200 dispensaries that are NOT operating under the federally-approved medical marijuana system. To qualify under the federal system, you’ll need to get a doctor’s approval and Health Canada’s permission to purchase from one of the 26 licensed producers. Canada has been shipping weed in the mail since the ’90s, and to date, we know of no-one who has ever been charged with receiving pot in the mail. That being said, there is still a risk on both ends as we are not working with any federal approval.
Unfortunately, we do not ship outside Canada.
Total time from payment to delivery may vary between 2-5 days. Holidays may slow these times, and very rural areas may take a bit longer.
We are no longer able to send packages to Nunavut because of an issue with a Canada Post routing station.
PLEASE NOTE – Temporary suspension of on-time delivery guarantees for all Canada Express Post due to Covid-19 and social distancing regulations. For further information on this service visit Canada Post’s Xpresspost Page.
You must be over the age of 19 to view and order the products on this website. If you are not 19 as of today, we cannot and will not ship any of our products to you.