Sign in close
Create an Account
white leave 2
-52%Sold out

Cream Caramel


1g - $13.99
3.5g (1/8 oz) - $45.99
7g (1/4oz) - $79.99
14g (1/2oz) - $123.99 --> Sale Price $69.00
28g (1oz) - $205.00 --> Sale Price $99.00

Cream Caramel gives a heavy indica effects that bring both the mind and body into a euphoric state of relaxation.

  • Lineage – Indica-dominant hybrid strain (90% Indica / 10% Sativa); created by crossing #1 Maple Leaf, BlueBack and Skunk
  • THC – 24%
  • Effects – Body High, Euphoric, Happy, Hungry, Relaxed, Uplifted, Sleepy
  • Uses – ADD, ADHD, Bipolar disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Insomnia, Muscle spasms, Nightmares, Tremors

Earn up to 990 Pot Points.



Cream Caramel is one of a kind strain that leans on its Indica lineage at 90% and leaves the remaining 10% to sativa. It was created by crossing #1 Maple Leaf, BlueBack, and Skunk. It boasts a THC level that averages at 24%, making it one of the most potent strains for medical and recreational uses.

The nugs of Cream Caramel are very, very dense with a super thick coating of resin. The earthy green appearance is accentuated by orange hairs and purple undertones. The smell is skunky with a note of sugar and spice, but you may also notice the sweet, vanilla caramel in the smoke. After a puff, you may get hints of honey, butter, caramel, coffee, and nuts on the flavour.

With only a few puffs, you will get into a surreal high that lasts up to six hours. Prepare to be glued to your couch for such a long while as the high takes you to a blissful abyss. This uplifting experience is ideal when you are suffering from anxiety, stress, or depression.

Cream Caramel is also famous for its medicinal uses. It is used to treat attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), bipolar disorder, chronic pain, insomnia, muscle spasms, nightmares, tremors, and even post-traumatic stress disorder.

Enjoy a sweet, euphoric high of this potent indica-dominant strain.

Additional information

Additional information

Weight 1 g

1g, 3.5g, 7g, 14g, 28g

Reviews (1)

1 review for Cream Caramel

  1. williamkbair

    Long lasting effects. Def liked the flavour. If this is not the strongest I’ve had, I don’t know what is. Three or five nights with this and you can consider yourself a pro.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

white leave 2

Buy Cream Caramel Online in Canada Safely and Easily with BC Bud Express

0 Cart
My account
BC Bud Express

Subscibe and get $20 OFF
MM slash DD slash YYYY

Scroll To Top
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.